Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I made a lot of mistakes, but this was the biggest one

Well, first i want to say, I made A LOT of mistakes in life, but im pretty shure that this was the biggest one :/
Okay, well this guy named Sam asked me out cuz he likes me, and we went out for like 5 days and he apparently didnt want to go out with me anymore, cuz of quinn, Quinn HATES me and i HATE him, hes the WORST. But after a few days later, near the end of the year dance, Alex asked me to the dance, and well i wanted to go with him AS FRIENDS, and well what happened was that Sam got Jealous apparently, and uhmmm, well he told me that he liked me again and then after when it was summer on a friday, he said that he wanted to break up with me ... well i made a BIG mistake, and im NEVER doing that again. It's hard to find love, my friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment