Monday, July 12, 2010

It's hard to have friends

Hello, well its hard to have friends. Why is that so? Well when you have friends they maybe your best or your closet or just your friend. For me, I have A LOT of friends, and i treat them as if they were my sister/brother. But sometimes i feel like that they betray me, as in they talk behind my back, or they make rumors about me? I know a few who do; Kelly is my 'Closet' friend, well at least that's what i thought, until one day she was 'pissed' off and she starting yelling at me and my friend Karen, shes not the best. Shes quite grumpy and mean and racist also she talks behind other peoples backs. For example, She talked behind my back, she called me a bitch, and she said that she hated me. Also she said that she thinks im VERY VERY loud :/ There's people you trust, and don't trust, am i right, well sometimes you may not know if you actually trust them or not. But it's like you've known them for YEARS. I hate it when people do that, When you tell them the BIGGEST secret about yourself, and their like your sister/brother and your thinking 'oh well there like my sis/bro i think i can trust them, i mean they haven't told anyone about my other secrets' So you go ahead and tell them, them BOOM everyone knows! How is this? Well I'll tell you how, your so-called best friend just told everyone! But you may not think that, Cuz maybe you told someone else, and they found out.. hmm? NOPE! The person who told is the person who you THOUGHT you can trust, but you cant. Now there's other friends that are just your best friend. I have A LOT of best friends, But sometimes I can only name a few, NOT because i cant remember who they are, it's cuz some of them arent even my best friend, it's like i've known them for quite a while but then we stop talking? Lauren.s,Karen, Maria are my only best friend, the rest are my friends. Karen, Maira, and Lauren.s Are my CLOSET friends ever, I can tell them everything thats going on with my life, and i wouldnt care they can tell me EVERYTHING that's going on in there lives. So there are TRUE friends, BEST friends, CLOSE friends, and sometimes just FRIENDS :)
Hint Hint: You have to remember that be careful on the ones you trust, and the ones that are close to you ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment